Friday, April 3, 2020

just a little thank you



 
I'm so happy to be joining Ink to Paper's reach out project - I am sharing the card I sent to a sweet young RN who works in the emergency room at one of our local hospitals (she has cared wonderfully for my elderly mother on more than one occasion - she even refers to mom as her "grandma").
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
stamps:  papertrey ink, my favorite things
papers:  papertrey ink
dies:  papertrey ink
embellishments:  twine - the twinery at pebbles inc
 
 


2 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to do this for her. She's going to love this cute card Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, how genius to use the Mason jar for a mini aquarium! Adorable fun card that was sure to bless that nurse! Thank you so much for joining us in Project:Reach Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis