Friday, July 12, 2019

addicted to stamps challenge 176

a clean & simple summer card



farmer’s market inspired:
One of my stamping goals this summer is to incorporate the unused supplies that have been sitting on my table for quite awhile - I liked the pattern and shades of green of this preprinted background from papertrey ink to highlight my colorful veggies (the “enjoy” frame was something I cut months ago and was happy to be able to use it also).
I clipped this card to a stack of bon appetit magazines I was gifting to a friend . . .





stamps:  papertrey ink
papers:  papertrey ink
dies:  papertrey ink
embellishments:  clip - making memories; twine - pebbles in my pocket

3 comments:

  1. This is terrific Julie! What a great addition to the magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous...love your card, those veggies look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely and healthy card did you make..LOL.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis