Sunday, September 27, 2015

add your favourite 3 colours . . .

(I'm in love with any shade of purple - in fact, I'm re-decorating my studio in these colors)  my co-worker really liked the colors I used for a recent card, so I thought I would make her birthday card in a similar color combo . . .

 
 
JUST ADD INK
#281
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
stamps:  papertrey ink
papers:  stampin; up, papertrey ink
dies:  papertrey ink
embossing folder:  stampin' up/sizzix
embellishments:  twine - pebbles in my pocket; rhinestones - stampin' up
 


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty little bouquet of flowers!

    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purples and greens are always a lovely combination Julie and you have used them to create a very sweet and delightfully detailed card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I couldn't figure out how to comment on your blog post, other than by 'replying' to an existing comment. LOVE this sweet, fresh-looking, card; your colour choices are just beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis