Sunday, May 3, 2015

using vellum to soften patterns

I've had this little scrap of vellum that I stamped 7 years ago for my daughter's wedding invitations - it ended up with some pink and sahara sand scraps and I loved the color combination . . . I tucked a few sequins and a pinch of "snowflake iridescent sprinkles" under the vellum before I attached it to the card base . . . from one beautiful bride to another  :)


Papertrey Ink's
Make it Monday
210







stamps:  papertrey ink, stampin' up
papers:  papertrey ink, stampin' up
dies:  papertrey ink
embellishments:  ribbon - may arts; button - my stash; embroidery thread - dmc; sequins - avery elle; snowflake iridescent sprinkles - buffalo snow


1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors. I just noticed it's a shaker. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis