Wednesday, January 7, 2015

masculine stash . . .

this year, I thought I'd stamp an abundance of masculine cards to keep on hand - I always seem to let them stifle my creativity - I feel like I can't use any of my "fun" stuff for the guys in my life . . . and no gorgeous shades of pinks or purples, no flowers, no bling . . . feminine cards are just so much easier!


I need ALL the inspiration I can get, so I turned to Papertrey Ink's "Inspiration Archives" for a layout idea for this one . . .



January 2015 Signature Sketch Dawn
 
 
 
 
 




stamps:  papertrey ink
papers:  papertrey ink, stampin' up
die:  papertrey ink


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card! Really what more can I say, this is amazing. Off to pin this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! LOVE it! I am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis