Tuesday, January 22, 2013

a New Year's Resolution

The two papercrafting tools I wouldn't want to stamp or scrap without are my big shot and my stamp-a-ma-jig!  The creative possibilities are truly endless - dies, inks, papers, textures - LOVE them all.  If you don't have either, save your pennies :)


JAI Badge 2011


One of my crafting resolutions for this year is to create at least two Christmas projects per month:








stamps:  papertrey ink
papers:  stampin' up
dies & embossing folder:  papertrey ink, my favorite things; stampin' up
embellishments:  seam binding - stampin' up; crocheted trim & button from my stash


4 comments:

  1. That is very organised of you, Julie! I love to use the technique of stamping, then embossing, a background - but all too often forget to do it! Your card is really lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great plan Julie, wishing l could join you, but l am so not that organised..:0)
    What a beautiful start though, love the pretty colours and texture!
    Thanks for playing along with Just Add Inks Big Shot Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've added lots of lovely layers and texture to create a special Christmas card Julie! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Julie - I love all the texture you've added and the colours you've used are so pretty for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis