Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lucky Me!

This cute little Papertrey Ink stamp set arrived just in time to qualify for two challenges . . . yes two!  First, "CAS-ual Friday's" challenge was to create something inspired by your blog header - which my dear, talented, sweet & lovely daughter created for me!  The layout idea was this week's challenge at "retrosketches."




supplies:  paptertrey ink - stamps, die, buttons; stampin' up - ink, cardstock, sentiment (this is one of the stamps I was looking for - for months!), patterned paper, corner-rounder

11 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love all the flower stamps from Papertrey Ink. You make such lovely cards...just joined to follow you.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun and charming and completely adorable, just like your sweet header :) So glad you tooted your horn for us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVES! I buy and sell retro goodies, so this 70s colour combo is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sa-WEET!! Love, love, love! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, you should enter this for this weeks RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie...this is so lovely!! I love the bold and pretty colors and your flowers are wonderful...what a great take on your header!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love everything about it! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Julie - this is gorgeous! I think pink and orange are my favorite colors together! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, back in the days of olive green carpet and harvest gold appliances, my bedroom was BRIGHT pink and orange - this color combo has been a VERY favorite ever since! (I think ypu may be familiar with my niece, Karen Funk, Design House Digital?)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis