Sunday, September 27, 2015

add your favourite 3 colours . . .

(I'm in love with any shade of purple - in fact, I'm re-decorating my studio in these colors)  my co-worker really liked the colors I used for a recent card, so I thought I would make her birthday card in a similar color combo . . .

 
 
JUST ADD INK
#281
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
stamps:  papertrey ink
papers:  stampin; up, papertrey ink
dies:  papertrey ink
embossing folder:  stampin' up/sizzix
embellishments:  twine - pebbles in my pocket; rhinestones - stampin' up
 


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty little bouquet of flowers!

    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purples and greens are always a lovely combination Julie and you have used them to create a very sweet and delightfully detailed card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I couldn't figure out how to comment on your blog post, other than by 'replying' to an existing comment. LOVE this sweet, fresh-looking, card; your colour choices are just beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

      Delete
  3. Great post. thanks for the shared with us. woven fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis