Sunday, August 30, 2015

runway challenge

MINI BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY STASH @ WORK:  I'm not a gold person - I prefer silver every time, but this jacket was so gorgeous . . .  had to try to create something . . .  even if it was outside of my comfort zone.

It was time for me to finally go to bed last night when that little gold dot I was trying to adhere flew across my table - I was too tired to search for it in ALL OF MY MESS, luckily I had another one (wonder how many months it will be until I find it :)



Lizzie inspiration





10-runway-challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
stamps:  papertrey ink
papers:  papertrey ink, watercolor paper
dies:  papertrey ink
embellishments: vellum - stampin' up; gold dots - eyelet outlet; watercolors - prang
 






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Julie! Loved that jacket too, and love your take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the gold stripe peeking out behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Your card is lovely - like the watercoloring behind the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis