Sunday, October 27, 2013

hot pink holly!

I loved the color combo in the striped paper and thought it would be fun to use it for a "non-traditional" Christmas card. It's so bright and cheery - that's what the holidays are all about!


* tip for sewing on felt - use a scrap of tissue paper as a "stablizer" - then tear it away from the back of the felt pieces when you're finished





Make it Monday
137
"Dimensional Leaf Wreath"


 
(I don't know why the color of the felt looks off - I tried several photos with different lighting and still couldn't capture it's true color - it REALLY does match the pink stripes!)
 
 
 



stamp:  papertrey ink
papers:  ki memories, stampin' up
dies:  papertrey ink
embellishments:  felt, button - papertrey ink, twine - doodlebug

3 comments:

  1. Wowzer! I absolutely love this card! Thanks for the tip about sewing on felt--in case I ever decide to actually use my sewing machine--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and perfect in pink! Love the cozy look of your felt wreath. Lovely idea; fab result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS~I love those hot pink leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis