Saturday, October 13, 2012

Scrap Drawer Card

I was looking for a little piece of patterned paper in my scrap drawer when a strip of purple polkadots caught my eye . . . I grabbed a few more scraps and came up with this fun little birthday card.  It includes a creative twist of combining several sentiments to get a customized look/personalized message all in one - hope it inspires you to try something new!


inside . . .





stamps:  papertrey ink, stampin' up
papers:  stampin' up
dies:  sizzix
punches: stampin' up
embossing folder:  cuttlebug
embellishments:  divine twine; clip - making memories

1 comment:

  1. Such happy colors. Now I know why I can't throw scraps away! They can always be used to acheive a work of art (at least you can acheive it!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis